With over two decades of teaching experience in the marine and leisure industry our commercially endorsed Royal Yachting Association qualified instructors began specialising in water jets in 2000. This required a new approach to training and our Jetboat Operators courses were developed to ensure operators were able to operate their craft safely and competently.
Our work brought us in contact with UK based aluminium workboat manufacturer Alnmaritec and we have worked with them on a regular basis since. We are proud to be their approved trainer.
Our international client list includes:
Alnmaritec, Single Buoy Moorings (SBM), Transworld Yachts, Dietsmann Monaco, Westcountry Ambulance, Exxon Mobil, Sakhalin Energy, Bridgend Boat Company, ADE Group, Milford Haven Port Authority, Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service, James Fisher Angola, Sonadiets, BP, Shell, British Antarctic Survey and the Royal Navy.
- Jetboat Instruction since 2000
- Alamarin-jet, Hamilton Jet and Ultra Jet experienced instructors
- Conventional levers or full joystick controls
- Workboat manufacturers Alnmaritec approved training provider
- Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service approved training provider
- Line Boat specialists including crew instruction and assessments
- Consultancy service for the design, development and procurement of workboats
Why Water Jets?
Superior control – small control inputs give precise thrust control. Balancing the control levers around the ‘zero speed’ point allows accurate control of vessels position
Jetboat Demo https://youtu.be/ANxqcSOn_aQ
We aim to answer emails and return calls within 24 hours.